Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Tour Times?
Most tours are half day, approx 4hrs (add travel if ex Perth).
Q: Where are we?
We are in the New Visitors Centre on Bashford St in Jurien Bay or Buses leave Perth from Beaufort St charter bays.
Q: Where is Jurien?
Jurien Bay is 220kms North of Perth.
Q: What should I bring?
Water is supplied on all Tours and we recommend Sunscreen, Hat, Closed in Shoes, Towl, Lunch (snack).
Q: Operating days?
We operate every day of the year, Bookings essential.
Q: Vehicle Sizes?
Our purpose built 4WD Bus can seat 15 people, all vehicles are equipped with seat belts.
We supply Water all day, a quick stop at the bakery can be made but at your cost.
Things to consider
- Tours may be subject to change on the day or prior depending on weather conditions.
- Jurien Bay Adventure Tours reserve the rights to cancel at any time, rebooking will occur if not suitable full refund will be given.
- On booking Full Payment is required, minimum of 48hrs notice will be required for cancellations or a 50% Cancellation fee will be charged.
- When booking please inform us of any injuries or medical conditions one may have.
- Jurien Bay Adventure Tours shall not be liable for any injuries, Safety is our main concern but your responsibility.
- Enclosed shoes must be worn on some tours
- Jurien Bay Adventure Tours shall not be liable for Loss or damage to personal property while on Tour
- Don’t hesitate to contact us for more info.